Friday, July 23, 2010

25 Things You Never Wanted To Know About Me

1. I love Santa Fe salads. I don't care what is in them. I'll eat it if it's called that.
2. My favorite color is moss green aka puke green if you ask my husband.
3. I'm adopted.
4. My "real" family is my adoptive family. They're awesome like that.
5. I have 5 best friends (I promise I'm not in middle school).
6. I have MS (If you've been paying attention, you know this).
7. I have a 9 year old step daughter that I'm in the process of adopting.
8. I'm 26.
9. My husband and I dated for only 9 months before getting married.
10. We've been together 7 years this September.
11. He's older than me. I like it that way.
12. I only like animals if they're hurt. This isn't because I'm a sociopath. I just feel sorry for them and that cancels out my dislike for all things furry.
13. I like being occasionally ironic.
14. I can never remember the difference between sarcastic and facetious.
15. I will never wear color nail polish on my fingernails.
16. I don't like Cool Water perfume/cologne because it makes me think about being young and dumb.
17. I have 2 sisters and 8 bio-siblings.
18. I take around 17 pills a day and almost all of them are optional supplements.
19. I'm shifting from a modern preference to a shabby chic/country simple preference with my decorating.
20. I want to be an occupational therapist when I grow up.
21. My last name is also the name of a country.
22. I pretty much only wear grey, blue, green, and yellow. What is that about??
23. I LOVE organization. I hate cleaning. See number 13.
24. I secretly love Enrique Iglesias' new song "I Like It." I DO like it. A lot. Don't stop baby. Don't stop baby....Sorry, got sidetracked.
25. I can type 115+ words a minute accurately.

No comments:

Post a Comment