Saturday, June 19, 2010

New Fabric Theme!

Here are the fabrics I picked out for Angelica's room! I LOVE them! The pink is going to be used for curtains. The yellow is for pillows (this matches the chair I upholstered). The blue flower fabric is for a bed skirt and some pillows. I'm still trying to decide if I will applique some of the blue flower fabric to the pink comforter.

I'll having pictures of the process and some of the finished results up tomorrow. I don't have any filling for pillows so those are going to remain empty until I can get up the nerve to go back to the store (I haaaaaate Walmart and there isn't another cheap option for stuffing here).

This picture isn't the best because I took it with my cell phone outside.



Completed chair using the yellow fabric.

No comments:

Post a Comment